The graphics card is one of the crucial component necessary for gaming on the computer. Without the graphics card, it is technically impossible to run the high-end games or get decent framerate in low-end games. Many gaming enthusiasts are upgrading the Graphics card to get a better gaming experience. But, some of them get hit by the error named Unable to connect to Nvidia, when updating the NVIDIA Graphics card.
The error with GeForce Experience Unable to connect to NVIDIA jeopardizes the entire computer build, and it’s performance ratings as the user is not able to utilize the attached Graphics Card for gaming. That’s why it’s of utmost priority to immediately take actions and follow the solutions mentioned in this post to fix can’t connect to NVIDIA error within a few minutes.
What is GeForce Experience Unable to Connect to NVIDIA Error?
Most of the device drivers are updated in Background by the Windows operating system. But, nowadays, the Device Manufacturers are releasing the programs dedicated to managing the specific devices and background updates for that device drivers. The NVIDIA has released the GeForce Experience software, which is responsible for managing the GTX series GPU profiles and also the background device driver updates.
When something goes wrong with the GeForce Experience, you’ll see the Geforce Unable to Connect to NVIDIA error message pop-up on the screen. In this post, we will share some working ways to permanently fix this problem and get rid of this annoying error message that stops you from managing your connected GPU.
How to Fix Unable to Connected to NVIDIA Error in Windows?
It’s not rocket science to fix the problem related to the NVIDIA GeForce. Here we are listing some working solutions, which you can follow and permanently get rid of this issue.
Method 1: Install Automatic Driver Updates Tool
The NVIDIA GeForce comes with the Automatic Driver Updates extension or the tool, which takes care of the background updates of the GPU drivers. We will Download and install the same tool.
- First of all, open this link in your web browser. http://www.geforce.com/drivers
- Click on the Download button which is located beside the “Automated Driver Updates” option.
- Now, click on the downloaded tool and install it on your computer by following the on-screen procedures.
- After installing, run the “Automatic Driver Updates” program from the start menu and it’ll find the appropriate version of the NVIDIA GPU Drivers on your computer.
After following these steps, restart your computer and see if the issue is fixed or not.
Method 2: Restart NVIDIA Network Service
The NVIDIA Network service is the background process which handles the communication with the official NVIDIA servers. If there are some issues with this service, you’ll face the Nvidia GeForce experience unable to connect error.
- First of all, open the Task Manager by pressing “Ctrl+Esc+Shift” key combination on the keyboard.
- Now, switch to the “Processes” tab and find the “NVNetworkService.exe” in the list.
- Select the Service and click on “End Task” button to stop this service.
- After stopping the service, press “ Windows + E” key combination on the keyboard to open the Windows Explorer.
- In the Windows Explorer, navigate to the following path.
- In the NetService folder, delete the NSManagedTasks.xml file.
- Now, open the RUN window by pressing “Windows + R” key combination and then type “services.msc” and press ENTER.
- In the Services, find the NVIDIA Network Service, right-click on it and then click on “Restart” or “start” option to start the service.
That’s it! After following these steps, open the NVIDIA GeForce Experience software and see if you are still seeing the error or not.
Method 3: Update NVIDIA GeForce Experience Software
If any of the two methods mentioned above are not working for you and you are still facing the Nvidia GeForce experience unable to connect to Nvidia error, then you should try updating to the latest version of the software. If the software is outdated or you are using a version that is known to have such issues, then you’ll face this problem.
So, the best way to get rid of this problem is to update the software. Go to “http://www.nvidia.com/object/support.html“ Website and download the latest version of the GeForce Experience software. Install the downloaded software by following on-screen instructions, and you are good to go.
Also Read: How to Reset Chrome to Default Settings without Reinstall
When we installed a new Graphics card on our computers, we faced the same issue with the GeForce Experience. That’s why we tried the methods mentioned above and thought of sharing them with you. These methods will help you to get rid of the unable to connect to NVIDIA error permanently. I hope you’ll follow these methods and fix this annoying problem within a few minutes.