Sharing large files from one computer to another or from one smartphone to the laptop is a tricky task. You have to connect the computers or use the wireless network to transfer large files. Also, you can make use of USB cables to transfer data between computer and smartphone. It’s pretty easy to transfer large files between device to a device with the help of a ShareIt app. You may have used the shareit app on your smartphone to receive the music videos and films from your friends. But, do you know we can download SHAREit for pc and then install it to transfer files between multiple devices at ease?
Well, I was unaware of this fact that we can install SHAREit for PC and transfer files with multiple connected devices like computers, laptops, and the mobiles. Now, you can install the Shareit for Windows on your computer and start transferring the large files like movies and TV series to your smartphone without connecting the USB cable again. Shareit is one of the best file sharing apps in the Android and iOS smartphone app markets. As the Android and iOS users are using it, the Windows users now have access to this fantastic app and an easier way to transfer files between two devices wirelessly.
If you are interested in using the Shareit for Laptop or the Desktop computer, then you are at the right place. In this post, we are going to share an in-depth guide on how to download Shareit for PC and how to use it effectively to transfer large files.
- Want Faster File Transfer than the Traditional USB cable? Well, the Shareit uses the Wireless Transfer protocol and makes use of the Wifi to transfer the files wirelessly between connected devices. So, any big file can be shared within a few minutes, and you don’t have to use the cables to connect the devices.
- The Transfer speed is faster than the Bluetooth. If measured in the number, the Shareit app transfer files 40 times fast than the Bluetooth connection.
- If you want to share or receive files from multiple devices, then the Shareit app support five devices to connect simultaneously. Share the data from and between numerous devices easily at the same time.
- The Shareit for a laptop can be used to transfer the files between two different devices. You can transfer from the PC to mobile or mobile to mobile or from the mobile to PC without any issue.
Also Download: Facetime for PC
How to Install SHAREit for PC Windows 10/8.1/7?
The Shareit download is not a complicated thing at all. You don’t have to do anything weird or follow tricky methods to use Shareit on PC. Thankfully, the Shareit for a laptop is available for install as a native application. So, you don’t have to use the Android or iOS emulator and then run the APK or IPA file in the Emulator to run the Shareit for Windows. All you have to do is to install the standalone Shareit program and available every set of features that you used to get in the Android or iOS app.
If you are interested in Shareit Download, then head over to the official site of Shareit, which is the “ www.ushareit.com ” On the site, you’ll see the “Download” button. Click on it to start the download of shareit on your computer. After Downloading the Shareit Installer, double-click on it to start the installation and use it on your computer to share files between multiple devices.
SHAREit Download for Windows 7 / 8.1 /10
As I said earlier, the Shareit for PC comes as a standalone application for Windows. So, you don’t have to follow weird tricks and methods to make it run on your PC. There is no need of installing a Android Emulator program and then run the APK file of Shareit app to make it run on the computer. It’s just a straightforward installation process as you install other apps in Windows. If you are still confused on how to install Shareit for Laptop, then here are the exact steps to do so.
- First of all, download the Shareit Installer from the official website. Double-click on the downloaded file to run the installer.
- Click on “Accept” if you agree with the Terms and Conditions and to proceed further.
- Now, select the Installation Directory for the Shareit app on the computer. In this case, I left it to the default. Click “Next” to start the installation.
- After the completion of Installation, Enable the checkbox which says “Launch Shareit” and click on “Finish” button.
- That’s it! You’ll see the Shareit installed on your computer. Just explore the features and connect with the devices and share the large files easily.
That is all about the Shareit for PC and laptop. It’s time to make use of the Wifi connectivity in your computer to transfer big files from one computer to another quickly within a few minutes or even seconds. Instead of setting up a Wireless LAN of your computers to transfer the data, it’s very convenient to use the Shareit for Windows software program and do the things with one-click. Just save the hassle of setting up the cable network or swapping the hard drives to transfer the big amount of data.
I hope you liked this post about the Shareit app. Just go ahead and download shareit for PC and simplify the process of file transfer. The app is available for free of cost on their official website and you can install it on your computer by following the on-screen instructions. If you have any doubts about the Shareit app, installation process, then please comment below