As we all know that Nvidia is specially known for its Graphics Cards. Nvidia is one of the best top most company who is into manufacturing of Video Cards/Graphics Cards. It is an Amercian based technology company which is incorporated in Dalware. Nvidia is mostly into designing of GPU (Graphics Processing Units) for gaming and other professional purposes like high definition photo and video editing. Today more than 60% of gamers are using Nvidia GPUs and other 40% are using AMD or Intel On board graphics. When we buy a new powerful GPU after long time for our rig, we all get excited to test it out as soon as possible and when we insert and install drivers for our new Graphics card in our system there are many problems and errors which arises like Unable to Connect to NVIDIA, Nvidia Control Panel Missing, etc. We saw many Nvidia Graphics card users reported regarding nvidia control panel not showing up in Windows 10 and in this tutorial we are going to guide on this problem. So lets see how can solve up Nvidia control panel issue.
What is Nvidia Control Panel?
Now you must be thinking that what exactly is Nvidia Control Panel, right? Nvidia Control Panel developed by Nvidia Corporation is a panel which is same as our Windows Control panel, it is used to control hardware applications. The main use of Control Panel here is to interact the hardware with the software. When we install Graphics Drivers, this control panel will show up on your screen. It will help us to manage our video card drivers settings by providing an User friendly Interface which can be easily understand by a normal novice user.
How we can Fix Nvidia Control Panel Missing Problem in Windows?
As we said above that many Nvidia users have reported about nvidia control panel not showing issues on their official forums and there was no proper solution provide there so we thought of make a detailed tutorial on how we can get rid of this problem.
I know this issue is quite annoying but don’t worry, all you need to do is follow the methods below which we have written for you.
Method 1: Unhide Nvidia Control Panel
Here in this first method we are going to manually unhide our Nvidia GPU Control Panel from Windows Control Panel. It’s not really a long procedure, follow the steps below.
- In the very first step of this method, you have to Open Windows Control Panel. Press “Windows + R” button from your keyboard and type “Control Panel” and hit Enter button.
- It will open Control Panel Window on your screen.
- Now you have to click on Category and there you have to select View by: Large Icons.
- Now locate Nvidia Control Panel and double click on it.
- It will open GPU Control Panel Properties, there you have to click on Desktop and select “Add Desktop Context Menu“
- Go to your Desktop, right click on any blank surface and check whether the nvidia control appears or not.
Method 2: Update your GPU Drivers
The above method didn’t worked for you. I know this problem is really annoying, if you still don’t see the control panel then you need to update your Graphics card driver as well as your Windows. Follow the steps below
So here we are going to show you should update your GPU driver using DriverEasy Software.
- First you have to download and install DriverEasy software from “https://www.drivereasy.com” website.
- Once the software is installed, you have to launch the program and click on Scan Now button.
- It will now start scanning for all the softwares and programs which are installed in your system. After scanning it will ask you to Update all the softwares.
- Click on Update All button
- It will start downloading all the updates and after downloading, it will install those updates automatically.
- Once all the programs and softwares are updated, you have to restart your system.
Method 3: Reinstall your Nvidia Graphics Card Drivers
Updated your GPU Drivers? Still you can’t find nvidia control panel? We now need to uninstall the current drivers and fresh install it again to solve nvidia control panel missing problem.
- So open Windows Control Panel from your Desktop.
- Click on Uninstall Program, and inside that you will find list of all the programs, games and softwares which are currently installed in your system.
- Here you have to find Nvidia software, right click on it and select Uninstall option as shown in this image below.
- It will now start uninstall the Nvidia Drivers.
- Restart your PC.
- Now its time to install a fresh drivers into your system
- Download Nvidia Drivers from this URL: “https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx“.
- Launch .exe(executable file), it will show you welcome wizard, you have to click on Next and assign the path(I would prefer you to keep it default)
- Agree all the license and agreement.
- Select Express(Re-commanded) Option and click on Next.
- Click on Install button and it will start install the drivers in your system.
- Once the Driver is installed, you have to restart your system again to make sure that all the changes are done properly.
So this is how we can fix nvidia control panel missing problem in Windows, We have personally test all the methods mentioned above and 90% of the time they have worked for us and other users. If you guys face any issue while following our tutorial then please let us know in comment section below and we will love to help you.