In this post, we will show how to see saved password in Chrome browser. Google Chrome will save login usernames and passwords for the many new websites you visit. When you save, it will automatically complete the sign-in fields for one of the next time you see the websites. Formerly, we have seen how we can handle Passwords from Internet Explorer with Credentials Manager– now let’s find out how to take action in Chrome.
How to See Saved Password in Chrome
- Open your own Chrome browser and from the top right Chrome menu pick Settings. As an alternative, you can just type “chrome://settings” from the address bar and hit Enter.
- As soon as the Settings Tabs opens up, Scroll down your window to the end and you will see “Advanced Settings”
- Click on “Advanced Settings” and again scroll down to passwords and forms sections and click on “Manage Passwords“
- When you will click on “Manage Passwords”, you will see list full of hidden saved passwords which you have stored in chrome for faster login to any website. If you want to view those password simple click on that show password symbol.
- As soon you click on show password symbol, it will ask you to enter your system credentials,
- Once you enter your system credential, it will retrieve chrome saved passwords
So from here you can easily manage and delete the saved passwords in chrome browser without any problems. When you visit any new website and sign up there, Every time Google Chrome give you a pop-up message to save the password and if you click on “Never for this site”, then the chrome will never show you the same message if you visit that website again.
Also read: How to change username on Windows 10
How to Save Password in Chrome using Google Chrome Sync Method
You can alway sync your passwords to your Google Account, so that once you login from different computer using your Google Account Credentials, All the passwords will get automatically synced
This is another way to keep all your chrome saved password in sync, from this method you will know how to see saved password in chrome quickly
- To use this feature in Chrome, first open Google Chrome on your computer and click on Profile Icon which is situated at top-right corner and click on “Sign in to Chrome” button
- As soon as you click on “Sign in to Chrome” button, a small window will pop-up which will ask you to enter you Google Account Credentials
- After entering your credentials click on “Next”. Again a small new window will pop-up where you have to allow Chrome Sync and other services of Chrome. Just simply click on “OK, GOT IT” Button.
- Once you have logged into Google Chrome browser, all your data, extensions, chrome saved passwords will get synced with your account, so whenever you’re working from a different computer, you just have to sign in to chrome browser and all your data will be imported and it will on your screen.
- To view saved passwords in chrome, Open Google Chrome and click on vertical dot icon which is located at top-right corner of the browser window and then go to Settings
- Now simply scroll down your windows and click on “Advanced” Button
- Go to Passwords and form section and then click on “Manage Passwords”
- When you will click on “Manage Passwords”, you will see list full of hidden saved passwords which you have stored in chrome for faster login to any website. If you want to view those password simple click on that show password symbol
- As soon you click on show password symbol, it will ask you to enter your system credentials to view saved passwords in chrome
- Once you enter your system credentials, it will retrieve saved passwords in chrome browser
Above we have provided you two ways on how to see saved password in chrome. We hope it helps you. For any query write us in the comment section below.