The iOS devices are genuinely the smart devices with tons of features and actual usability. The iOS devices like iPad and iPhone provide excellent user experience and almost never lag, unlike the Android smartphones. But, the iPhone and iPad users have their own set of problems, that are a different and little bit complicated to solve. The Recovery mode is one such issue and users have to find answers to how to get iPhone out of Recovery mode.
As the iOS is secure and encrypted operating system, it is quite tricky to get iPhone out of recovery mode. A typical user will have to restore the iPhone, and then the device will come out of the recovery mode. But in the process, he will lose the stored data in the smartphone. If you are facing the problem and want to get iPhone out of recovery mode, then you are at the right place.
In this post, we are going to share some of the best methods, that’ll help you to get iPhone 6 out of recovery mode or any other iPhone from the deadly recovery mode. Here are the methods that’ll help you to do the same with using a computer and without using the computer.
How to Get iPhone out of Recovery Mode
There are multiple methods to help you to get iPhone Out of Recovery mode without a computer. Firstly, we will cover all the methods that involve the use of computer and the iTunes software to restore or update your device.
Method 1: Use iTunes to Get iPhone out of Recovery Mode
In this method, the user needs to have a Computer with iTunes software program installed in it. If you don’t have access to the computer, then you can borrow one from your friends or visit the local mobile repair shop to do so.
- First of all, open the iTunes on your computer and connect your device with the USB cable to the computer.
- As your iPhone is stuck in the Recovery mode, the iTunes will immediately recognize that it’s in the recovery mode and will popup the “Update” or “Restore” notification dialogue.
- If you are not worried about the Data loss, then you can choose the “Restore” option to reset the device. Otherwise, choose the “Update” option to Get out of Recovery Mode without losing data.
- After clicking on Restore or Update, the iTunes will start doing its work. It’ll take few minutes to Restore or Update your iPhone.
When the Process is complete, the iPhone will automatically reboot and will get out of the recovery mode.
Method 2: Get out of Recovery Mode without Using Computer
If you have no access to the computer, then how to get iPhone out of recovery mode iOS 9 becomes the big question. But, there is a smart way to solve iPhone recovery mode stuck error without the use of a computer. Here is how you can do so with the help of Buttons in iPhone.
- First of all, press the Power/Sleep button of your iPhone and hold it to Power off the iPhone. If you have iPhone 7 or above, then you have to hold the Volume Buttons.
- Now, Press and hold the Power/Sleep button again till the Apple Logo appears. The Apple logo will appear after the Recovery Mode, so if you see the Recovery mode, then please keep hold of the button until the Apple Logo appears.
It’s the most straightforward method for the iPhone users who don’t have access to the computer. If this method is not working for you, then follow the last method mentioned in this post.
Method 3: Use Third-Party Programs
Many third-party programs will help you to get out of recovery mode android. Just like the Android smartphones, the iPhone has third-party applications to help users get out of recovery mode.
In this method, we are going to use the iMazing program on Mac and Windows to fix the issue within few minutes.
- First of all, download the iMazing program from the official website for your operating system.
- Now, install and run the program and connect your device to the computer.
- The iMazing program will automatically detect your device, and you’ll see options to Reinstall iOS on the device.
- The Reinstall is possible with the “.ipsw” file of the firmware or direct download from the official Apple servers. Choose the Appropriate options and click “Reinstall iOS.”
- The iMazing will start downloading the latest version of iOS from official servers and install it on your device.
These are some of the best and working methods that’ll help you to fix the iPhone Stuck at recovery mode error. These methods are working correctly and can be followed by almost every iPhone user even if they have basic knowledge of computers.
I hope you got the answer to How to Get iPhone out of Recovery Mode without computer. Follow the mentioned methods properly, and you’ll get your iPhone in working condition after getting out of recovery mode. If these methods are not working for you, then, unfortunately, you have to make the trip to the Apple Care.